2000 Triumph speed triple

speedytriple

Well putting the triple up for sale again as I don't ride anymore. 2000 triumph speed triple 955cc inline triple has 40,000 miles on it. Will have fresh oil and filter and radiator flush before sold. Tires are in great shape, still lots of tread on them. The only bad is the housing for the speedo is still broke and I am still using the bike speedo I added. The front brake master cylinder also needs rebuild. The bike rides fine and would be good to go as is. Looking to get $3200 for it.

picture.php?albumid=1261&pictureid=14944

Edited by speedytriple

No time to ride all I do is commute to work and I use the DR-350 for that as it gets like almost 60mpg. Could use the monies and space in the garage as well. If it sells fine if not it will sit. I might take it out to my dads house to free up some space.

Thanks guys, it still cleans up nice. Forgot to mention what is done to it.

-front forks have race tech springs, vavles and rebuild.

-rear shock has a race tech spring over the stock shock.

-has dp front pads

-power commander 3 usb, dyno tuned

-triumph high mount race pipe, carbon fiber

-k&n filter

Also have the stock pipe, rear wheel nut to remove the wheel, Has a old held tank bag on it that will go with it.

And hailwood your wrong my wife HATES this bike, just ask Paul, Jinu, or Tpoppa, they have been on rides when the old lady starts with me.(another reason I am looking to sell)

• 2 weeks later...

I thought I sent you a PM last night but I just created the account. I have a feeling I did not have permission yet. Anyways, I'm interested. Can you describe what's up with the speedo and snag a few pictures of that area? In fact, can you snag a few more pictures in general. Looks like a nice ride.

And hailwood your wrong my wife HATES this bike, just ask Paul, Jinu, or Tpoppa, they have been on rides when the old lady starts with me.(another reason I am looking to sell)

I'm pretty sure she hated the Honda too. Or just hates it when you go riding in general.