Dainese Horizon d-stone textile jacket

jbot

for sale is my Dainese Horizon jacket in medium (US42/EURO52, i think... at least, it fits like it. i'll double check the size, but if you wear that size, this jacket will fit you). it is made entirely of Dainese's D-stone fabric which is supposedly several times more abrasion resistant than leather. there are several parts of the jacket that is also leather.

it is an excellent jacket and form fitting, and flows air enough to vent when it's hot but not enough to be intolerable when it is chilly out. a good jacket for a wide range of temps when paired with appropriate underlayer. I like it, but i rarely wear it since i have too many other jackets and suits lololol

I need to take a pic of the actual jacket, but it looks like this

kh0.jpg

it retails new for $400+ (if you can still find it anywhere for sale)

never crashed, dropped, or even emotionally abused in. once, someone gave me the stink eye while i was wearing it, but i looked away fast enough to prevent hurtfulness damage to the jacket.

it has a few bugs from the last ride i took on it, but take some warm water and scrub it. pretty easy to clean, i just haven't had a chance to do it yet due to laziness/busy-ness

$200 + shipping. or you can pick up or we can meet up somewhere. located in mentor (25minutes NE of cleveland).

it's not sold yet. i got your pm, i'll text you later on. thanks for your interest. for some reason, i'm getting contacted by you (presumably in Cali) and a guy from jacksonville lol