.45 fmj

ohiomike

I have a box of 100 (actually 99 rounds, 1 is missing) .45 Winchester 230 grain fmj target/range bullets I need to sell for my daughter. I also have a box (15 rounds) of Remington 12 gauge 2 3/4 MAX slugs (1 oz) I also need to sell for her. Her husband bought them but since has lost his job and their home. I cannot use any of these. The brass on the .45's are in good shape and the slugs are still in the box. The .45's are boxed too. I cannot use any of these and they really need the cash. Right now he has been committed to a local hospital where they are staying so he is kind of out of the picture right now.

I think the .45's go for about $36 and the slugs for around $10.

Anyone interested in them for somewhere near $25 or a fair price? I think they will have to picked up, not too sure they can be shipped plus shipping would be ridiculous I'm sure.

thanks

Hell I don't know....lol

Hows $5 for the slugs sound, and $20 for the .45's? I never sell ammo, I just buy it and use it....lol but this money is going back to my daughter, so how do those prices sound?

I'm down in Circleville. I just got off the phone and I have to go up and get up two granddaughters tomorrow. They've seen too much already, looks like they are going to be staying here for a while.

Crappy situation indeed, but I could probably come down and meet you tomorrow, or if you're headed up this way I can meet you somewhere. Chevy, if you still want it I can get the slugs to you or I can find a use for them. Let me know what works for you mike and we'll go from there.

Ok, I'm back home.

Yes this whole deal is one big crap pile. fizzer if you want it all you were first to speak up since chevy stood down. I'm headed back Fri so I'd like to be able to give my daughter the money then. If fizzer also stands down then Bigg you're next up. Whoever wants this all pm me and I will give you contact info.

thanks guys...