There really IS a zombie apocalypse on the horizon....

Blitz

Seems that all these "Zombie" stories lack the key ingredient to being a zombie; you have to be dead and come back to life.

However, they do illustrate that people are getting crazier. I'm going to buy more ammo this weekend.

Well they could be what people call "Infected" instead of actual "Zombies." The two terms are often interchanged with modern movies and video games.

Seems that all these "Zombie" stories lack the key ingredient to being a zombie; you have to be dead and come back to life.

However, they do illustrate that people are getting crazier. I'm going to buy more ammo this weekend.

Edited by CoolWhip

Right.....dead is not a requirement. Just that the "being" is no longer in control of themselves and has a hunger for human flesh. So far I see two news stories that fit the bill. And were everything normal........there would be none.

Harford authorities said the killing was among the most brutal — and bizarre — they'd seen. The case comes on the heels of grisly incidents in Miami — where a naked man believed to be high on synthetic drugs known as "bath salts" ate another man's face — and New Jersey, where a man disemboweled himself and reportedly threw his intestines at police officers

How do you have the strength to throw your intestines at someone after disemboweling yourself? I would think youre pretty much done for when you do that and you are not going to move.