Market Speculation

buildit

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

uh oh, the guy who started the game is in last place...

LOL, got to know when to hold em, know when to fold em.;) Right now having them folded seems like a good thing.

uh oh, the guy who started the game is in last place...

I really only watch them at work but i have been real busy lately and with my plumbing problems at home this past week my fake money got put on the back burner. A couple of the other guys i work with are in it so they keep me updated on the mass amounts of money i lose a day. So at this point i'm just going to let it ride and hold down last place. Or if it slows abit at work i will try and turn it around.

I really only watch them at work but i have been real busy lately and with my plumbing problems at home this past week my fake money got put on the back burner. A couple of the other guys i work with are in it so they keep me updated on the mass amounts of money i lose a day. So at this point i'm just going to let it ride and hold down last place. Or if it slows abit at work i will try and turn it around.

No excuses. I work third and do all my trading after market closes. And hope for the best.

On a side note if I had the money I would throw it down on Viasat and Dish Network. Viasat is poised to become a global force to be reconed with. Even though they are teamed up with Dish to bring Exceed to market un the US. Their stock price has plummeted in the last year because they put a satellite up.

I would also buy some cysco as the bought one of Viasat's suppliers.

No excuses. I work third and do all my trading after market closes. And hope for the best.

On a side note if I had the money I would throw it down on Viasat and Dish Network. Viasat is poised to become a global force to be reconed with. Even though they are teamed up with Dish to bring Exceed to market un the US. Their stock price has plummeted in the last year because they put a satellite up.

I would also buy some cysco as the bought one of Viasat's suppliers.

Not an excuse.....just a fact that real money take trumps fake money. Work all day, lay pipe all night.

:D

so everyone sell your stocks by the end of trading today? or do we just take your net, and post the rankings tomorrow?

apparently dumping my earthlink, and buying a whole lot of insurance stock was a smart move yesterday, lol

we need to start a game with the 100k and able to trade more than three stocks. No penny stocks.

Buying anything yesterday was a good move. Only a few Negative companies today. Wish I would have stuck with Stillwater Mining its up over 6%

Edited by c7fx

Then the money market (baseline) with the paltry .84% APY finishes with:

$100,069.06

Everyone that does worse should let someone else manage their money.

I'm looking better, as long as my stuff doesn't totally crash today, I should easily clear 105,000, and if I'm lucky today, maybe even 106,000

we need to start a game with the 100k and able to trade more than three stocks. No penny stocks.

We can definatley change the rules abit. I will see if i can start another game without having to re-invite everyone.

Anymore suggestions for different rules?