Good Evening Everyone

929tridentrider

I've been riding for about 10 years now, and just recently bought a sportbike. Been a member of the forum for a couple weeks now and decided it was time to introduce myself.

My bike:

2001 CBR929RR Erion Edition

picture.php?albumid=1541&pictureid=16176&thumb=1

I'm up here in Northwest Ohio and always down to ride. So, that being said if anyone needs a new riding buddy just get a hold of me.

Welcome. If you can tolerate us online, you should try us in person the next time there's a group ride or track day meet up.

Some seriously nice (if latently homosexual) dudes on this forum. The girls are okay too, but they have a harder time making the gay shenanigans ironic.

Yes, I'm Brian and who are you by chance?

Did you ever work in the warehouse of a truck dealership in HuberHeights OH? I used to ride a black/silver YZF1000 if you remember me - I'm pretty sure your bike is the same one I'm remembering anyway, or am I just THAT good to just guess your name?:lol:

I bought it up in Beaverdam about a month ago. But since I helped you discover your psychic abilities I hope to get a cut when you hit that Mega.

:eek: WTF?! Uhh, sorry but I dont know you :nono:

:D

Dont hold your breath......never been THAT lucky