Squidly Tom the Biker Song

buildit

Funny, but a major improvement would have been inserting the karoake soundtrack in the background - sorry if it seems I'm shittin in your cereal man, I'm just all about better production :D

Funny, but a major improvement would have been inserting the karoake soundtrack in the background - sorry if it seems I'm shittin in your cereal man, I'm just all about better production :D

Well, to be honest I had to make it a little inaccurate as if it was to similar to the real song you tube would block it. I tried harder to make the lyrics humorous.;)

Well, to be honest I had to make it a little inaccurate as if it was to similar to the real song you tube would block it. I tried harder to make the lyrics humorous.;)

Ah, gotcha - didnt consider that - busy being wrapped up in thinking improvement here, improvement there. I'm my own worst critic, especially with music.

It was funny though, good phrasing and you actually dont sound TOO hateful singing behind a mic. Now, in no way am I suggesting a career change - simply voicing due credit:D

I hope David Bowie's aura flows into your house via your ethernet connection and smothers you in your sleep.

I can't believe you did that to a David Bowie song. Do you not have a fucking soul? :nono:

Dam, you want talent with your humor? :confused: I'm SOL if you want real music. I guess I'll skip my Weird Al / Aerosmith song I call "Dude Smells like a Baby". :lol:

• Upvote 1