Trail cam pics

Gump

Don't need any help yet, because they're not a problem at the moment. They moved in recently. I leave them alone. The coyotes were wiped out around here 10 years back, when they hunted them with dogs and they were a problem to someone. There was a HUGE pack of them then. Now just a few.

I'm a little soft in my old age. If they eat my beagle, it's on like donkey kong, but until then, I like seeing them around.

Edited by Gump

I'm sure it less sporting. I'm not sure how you'd train a dog to chase a coyote? I doubt the coyote runs in circles... I have some coyote calling cd's but I've never tried it yet. I'd hunt them on someone else's property, if they were causing a problem:D

Edited by Gump

lol..I was waiting for it when reviewing the pics, but nope. There were over 4000 pics of deer and critters. They are fo sure all around each other.

Those are good pics, i like the camera seems more clear than the one i am using. Does yours activate when the wind blows the trees? I got more damn pictures last year of trees swaying and leaves blowing than i did dear.

When I took the atv out to big rock last weekend I saw turkey, deer, rabbit and some other furry critter on the trails (I was the first out). I got most of them on my GoPro mounted on my helmet. Unfortunately, I also got about 15 spiderwebs in the face too.

I'm sure it less sporting. I'm not sure how you'd train a dog to chase a coyote? I doubt the coyote runs in circles... I have some coyote calling cd's but I've never tried it yet. I'd hunt them on someone else's property, if they were causing a problem:D

Just like a rabbit. Only lots bigger circles.

Those are good pics, i like the camera seems more clear than the one i am using. Does yours activate when the wind blows the trees? I got more damn pictures last year of trees swaying and leaves blowing than i did dear.

1 of my cameras did because some weed grew up a few inches in front of it. I mount them about 1-3 off the ground don't have too many blank pics, unless there is storm.

I've had a Moultrie DGSI40 that takes 6 D cells and has been in the woods for 5 years non-stop in a bear box. Batteries will last about 3 months when taking 3 stills at a time. Bugs got it in this last time and got bug gunk inside the lens that flips down for day shots and I have to take it apart to clean but it's been solid. The other setups are a Moultrie Game Spy M80xt, Moultrie digital game solar power panel, Master lock Python cable, and Moultrie Bear Security box. They say battery life is 1 year, it takes AA's, battery life is BS, maybe if it only takes 300 pictures. Which is why I got the solar panels with a built in battery. You can run the cams soley on the solar battery or put the aa's in it also and it will kick to the aa's if at night the cam goes nuts and runs out of the solar battery. The solar panels save a ton of money on batteries and I don't have to worry about the camera's dying and could leave them out for a year if I wanted to. Only draw back is it's kinda hard to thieve proof them, but you can mount them high in a tree since they have really long cable.

I am going to have to check out the solar panel, mine also take D's and seems like every month or so i need to change them when running 3 pics at a time. Movies are even worse.