Sandusky verdict is in!

Lilbit

If by somehow (like a jury full of PSU alums ) he is found innocent, I wouldn't be surprised if someone shoots his creepy ass.
If that happens I hope they don't shoot him that is an easy way out for him to die. I say cut his penis off and shove it in his mouth. GUILTY on 45 counts!!!

Gosh Joe Amendola, kids don't lie about being molested and raped. Yes, they may not come forward as a child out of fear and being intimidated, however you know your client is guilty! Yes, do your job as a lawyer and make your money but can you sleep at night?

What a douchebag!

The things I wish upon him are beyond what I can even begin to type, so I'll just say that I am happy with the verdict and I hope that if/when they do appeal, the outcome is the same, maybe worse.

I hope he has time to suffer when he get's put in general population, because it will happen, it's just a matter of time.

• Upvote 1

The things I wish upon him are beyond what I can even begin to type, so I'll just say that I am happy with the verdict and I hope that if/when they do appeal, the outcome is the same, maybe worse.

I hope he has time to suffer when he get's put in general population, because it will happen, it's just a matter of time.

I'd like to see him dropped off at a battered womens shelter with hands and feet tied. Yeah, his problems were with children, but they wouldn't seek the same revenge as a group of women that had been assaulted...let them take care of him.

I hope everyone here takes time to talk to your children, let them know that they can come to you no matter what anyone tells them even if threats of hurting their family is involved. Teach them about inappropriate touching and what to do. Tell them to come to you, if somebody offers them gifts tell them that they have to ask you before accepting a gift. Also, they have to tell the person giving the gift they have to ask parents permission before accepting. And most important is to let them know they are not going to be in trouble for telling.

Edited by Lilbit