my experience with a memorial run

Gixxus Christ!

That's not entrapment mag! All they have to do is get a schedule of the parade route and just wait at stop #3. Everyone's good and sauced by then. Then watch them pull into the lot and have everyone that wobbles a little do a breathalyzer. And everyone riding into a parking lot riding on 600+ pound bike is going to wobble a little especially after the required beers to be considered legally drunk. And then BAM, 150 grand revenue for the city. They could build a park for the kids. Hell, make it motorcycle themed :D

Camping out at a bar looking for dui is considered entrapment...

Have to raise the bullshit flag on that one, unless you have some case law or legal precedent to back that up. The cops arent goading you into going to the bar and drinking alcohol, you're doing it all by yourself, and that (the police "bullying" you to commit a crime you would not otherwise have done) is the opposite definition of entrapment.

Edited by Cheech
clarification

Ok then, now that we have that settled...let's bust some drunk riders! Remember, it's for the children :D

It's not for the children, it's for every-fucking-body else on the street. It infuriates me that every Wednesday asstons of riders (sportbike too, but mostly cruisers and the VAST majority of cruisers are Harleys) suck down beer after beer at QSL then ride or walk RIGHT PAST LEO's, whether they be county sheriffs or CPD.

Camping out at a bar looking for dui is considered entrapment...

There is a bar here everyone calls Club DUI since the cops wait at either end of the road Friday and Saturday nights. Its not entrapment, but its not very sporting. Easy pickens.

It's not for the children, it's for every-fucking-body else on the street. It infuriates me that every Wednesday asstons of riders (sportbike too, but mostly cruisers and the VAST majority of cruisers are Harleys) suck down beer after beer at QSL then ride or walk RIGHT PAST LEO's, whether they be county sheriffs or CPD.

Nah cheech, I said for the children so the city can get revenue to build parks. Man you're wound up tight :ok: