Putnam Park Sept 1st and second

gixxie750

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Need full leathers,gauntlet gloves,riding boots and a scratch free helmet. Don't let gear stop you because i bet you can borrow some stuff :)

I feel it is. I don't want to spend that much on something I'm not sure I'll do more than once. That, and afraid of tracking street bike, but heard i should be ok in the novice group. Where/who could I borrow from?

I would love to get in on this and take advantage of a smaller group!

Edited by ninjachk08

ninjaach08, going to the track, in my opinion is the start point of riding. Tracking a street bike I think is what they are made for, more so than the street. I don't even have my endorsement to be honest. I am doing track days to get the time on the bike to really know it. Once I have done the 3 I'm set up for in a 6 week time span, I will reassess where I'm at and go from there. If you posted on here you want to borrow gear and your sizes, I'm almost certain there are people here with what you need sitting in the closet that they would lend you. You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

Come ride in Novice, and I assure you, you will get a lot out of it. Everyone is there to learn and progress. Ride within YOUR comfort zone and limits. That's the only way to ride safe.

Hell, I spent $200 at Mid Ohio last week and got my moneys worth before I even got on the track, just from the help of the people there, and Brannon being part of that. I learn more on a track day about riding then going to a bike night and having dinner and drinks with bike riders. Hey, and then I got track time on top of it.