EURO Bike Night Quaker Steak & Lube in Beavercreek, OH.

BudDaytonRat

smiley-flag013.gifItaly.gifGermany.gif

For those living in the Dayton, OH area and you want to check out a bike night, the Quaker Steak & Lube might be worth a look. My wife and I had dinner there last night and the food and service was excellent. I had not been to the Lube in about a year and haven't been to a bike night in over three years. The Lube use to be the place for bike night until Jack Arse Flats started their bike night on the same night. The Lube moved their bike night to Thursday night and to be honest the ones I went to weren't to hot.

The Lube has moved their bike night back to Wednesday night.

A fellow Dayton RAT Pack rider attended a couple of the Lubes Bike Night's this riding season and enjoyed it. I spoke to Polly Luttrell, Marketing Activities Coordinator and suggested they start promoting a Euro and Japanese bike night as most of the Harley crowd goes to JAF's. She said she thought that was a good idea and would consider doing it.

FYI. The Lube servers are very nice pretty young ladies.

I will be attending their bike night tonight and see how it goes. __________________

I go to QSL in beavercreek most every week. I always sit with friends, have dinner, and check out the bikes. Yes there are mostly Harley's up there, but there is still quite a few sportbikes that show up. They always have a band playing and activities in the parking lot. I will say the turn out is way down from what it used to be.. I'll be heading up there tonight hopefully with a few other riders I know. I usually get there around 6:30 or so to try and get a table.. Hope to see more riders out tonight...