03 CBR600F4i Frozen Rebound Adjusters

soad

Last weekend I went on a trip to the tail of the dragon, and realizing I've never set sag or adjusted anything on my suspension, I decided to give it a go. The rebound adjusters(the ones on the top of the preload adjusters) are pretty well and frozen. I can get maybe 3/4 of a turn out of them.

What is going on here, where should i look to figure this one out? For what it's worth, the forks are non inverted style.

Try some pb blaster or wd-40. sound like they are just seized up a bit or maybe somehow some dirt got into the threads. I'm not an expert or know much about this but couldn't hurt to try I guess. I know what I adjust mine their is a bit of pressure but not much just enough to know that you've gone one full revolution for the rebound. Hope that helps

• 1 month later...

I couldn't figure it out. I am guessing it has something to do with the valves themselves, and I'm not confident enough to crack open the guts of my forks to rebuild them and check it out, nor do i have, or am i willing, to spend the kind of money a job like that commands. I guess i'll just have to deal with it. :-(