dumb blond bitch who decided to run me off the road

bigbluebird

first of all....SHE'S BLONDE.....She might not of even seen you while she was looking right at you......didn't register since there is nothing between the ears to register with.....might have been distracted by who knows what.....anything at all as a matter of fact......

Sorry to say that it might of even happened if she was a brunette......I had one sit thru an entire green light waiting to turn left....no oncoming traffic....honked air horn (i was behind the car behind her) and still nothing.....light goes red....then she goes thru it on red......caught up with her in the parking light and ask her why???? her answer....I dunno....must of been distracted......ya think???

It's because she has a Harley License plate holder, she wasnt looking for you......she listens for bikes. Loud Pipes Save Lives Brah. :lol:

Totally missed that one.....I sure she aimed for ya now..... since you wern't riding a HD