FS - GSXR Parts and stuff

r1crusher

I have listed a bunch of stuff from my '01 and '07 GSXR-1000 bikes. I have everything list on eBay at the moment, but prices are OBO with free shipping included on most items. Local pick is also okay and if that's the case I will discount the price accordingly.

I do have more stuff to get listed as well but I may not listed it on eBay since I don't get a free re-list on the items. Some of those items are: for '07 GSXR-1000 - brand new left cowl (orange), voltage rectifier and mounting bracket, complete stock exhaust, exhaust servo motor, tail section mud flap/license plate mount, and a very very slightly damaged radiator. I also have a used set of Pirelli Supercorsa SC2 tires, about 30-35% tread left.

Update:

Sold some stuff on eBay but will not be relisting due to costs. I'll put together a list of remaining items and pricing if there's interest.

Edited by r1crusher

• 3 weeks later...

Because all the listings have expired, but I did sell a few items. I'll remove the link but I do have more stuff to get rid of and it won't be going back up on eBay either. That shit was expensive to sell on there.