The 2 Biggest Ballers on OR

Hollywood33

Ballers... period.

(This is one of my favorite shots, Marty. Good work!)

Nice.

Once again, we should've just went halvsies on a cd. You're in most of the pics of me that Marty has again. Including the ones from later that night. :D

are you telling me "Brave" isn't a movie about a small family of gingers devouring the souls of gingerdom, causing the first great potato shortage? now i really need to go see this movie.

Pixar is magic first they give a little trash robot a soul and now a ginger. They probably made them in that order because the first one is more believable :D

Do I have to straighten you out on this too? I'm getting tired of posting my ginger propaganda but I will do it again. Or just steal your soul.

• Upvote 1

when gingers combine forces, do they form a large redheaded voltron?

It is the genetic equivalent of dividing by zero. Anyone within range of a swung dead cat will have their souls sucked into a freckle filled vortex of unending doom. Methinks it is the slingshot effect of this vortex that makes these two soul thieves so fast.

• Upvote 1

It is the genetic equivalent of dividing by zero. Anyone within range of a swung dead cat will have their souls sucked into a freckle filled vortex of unending doom. Methinks it is the slingshot effect of this vortex that makes these two soul thieves so fast.
Yes. But you probably know him as Donald Trump.

looooooolz somebody write up an equation showing the proof. i left my abacus at home

• Upvote 1

i present to you, a truly objective discussion of ginger-kind

ariel_says_gingers_have_souls_by_idkura-d2pufsq.jpg

myth-gingers-dont-have-souls.jpg

633864433438031345-gingers.jpg

We are not a perfect race and will sometimes go after our own kind if provoked. This also demonstrates the fact that we do have souls, as clearly the Mohawk Ginger is going after the soul of female Ginger. Another little known fact is that if one Ginger kills another Ginger, he/she acquires all the souls that Ginger had acquired. How do you think I got so many freckles?

We are not a perfect race and will sometimes go after our own kind if provoked. This also demonstrates the fact that we do have souls, as clearly the Mohawk Ginger is going after the soul of female Ginger. Another little known fact is that if one Ginger kills another Ginger, he/she acquires all the souls that Ginger had acquired. How do you think I got so many freckles?

i'm going to have to start writing in an ancient tomb of ginger-lore. i am learning so much, i have to document all the arcane knowledge i have been gaining from exposure to the dark burning arts of gingervitis.

Nice.

Once again, we should've just went halvsies on a cd. You're in most of the pics of me that Marty has again. Including the ones from later that night. :D

You cheap bastage!:D Just because Matt had a few more images (due to being a great roomie) don't be jealous!

I gotta thank the OR crew for the $ you send my way. Plus the drunken shennanigans make it fun as well.

Matt, can you/we use your better half as an umbrella girl for some pics next round? We can do them at the end of the day Saturdays if she's there by then.