The 2 Biggest Ballers on OR

Hollywood33

i'm going to have to start writing in an ancient tomb of ginger-lore. i am learning so much, i have to document all the arcane knowledge i have been gaining from exposure to the dark burning arts of gingervitis.

I'll trade you all my secrets if you can get me the recipe for General Tso's chicken/dog/cat/meat product.

• Upvote 1

Who are they? :wtf::dunno:

All the members on the site, but I never heard of these 2 (no offense). You need white sneakers first I heard before you come close to a balla. Dynoday 2009 there was a pair.:lol:

Sweet picture.

Edited by NinjaNick

You don't want to know how "close" they are!:D

i'm just starting to find out......At first i was a little scared but then madcat and blue03636 took me in with there supple gentle hands and made me feel comfortable. It hurt a little at first but then i relaxed and they took good care of me.

i'm just starting to find out......At first i was a little scared but then madcat and blue03636 took me in with there supple gentle hands and made me feel comfortable. It hurt a little at first but then i relaxed and they took good care of me.

We aim to please and if we don't just sit back and take it.

And then they got you drunk. Its a little grey I know, and you're not sure if you should call the police and file a report. But for what its worth, you looked like you were having a good time so I didn't stop them. Instead I joined in.

And then they got you drunk. Its a little grey I know, and you're not sure if you should call the police and file a report. But for what its worth, you looked like you were having a good time so I didn't stop them. Instead I joined in.

GHB Racing Team

Team "Why does my ass hurt, I didn't fall on a dick, did I?"

Team "It's not rape if you don't/can't/lack the motor skills to choke out a 'nooo, god no, get it out of meeee!!1!1'"

Team "This is the last time I let that dude buy me a "beer""

more being developed every day/victim