UN arms treaty could put U.S. gun owners in foreign sights...... This is not cool.

Blitz

By hug you me like the cop whose gun acccidently went off? :dunno: why pizza?

Totally agree dissolve the UN, or at least withdraw from it. Third world countries have NO business having any say in our policies.

But we have every right to have a say (or more) in policies of other sovereign nations, third- or first-world?

Also, do we have nothing to learn from other countries to allow them to have any input in policies that could possibly have an effect on the society outside of our borders? Just a "shut your mouth, we know what's best"?

But we have every right to have a say (or more) in policies of other sovereign nations, third- or first-world?

Also, do we have nothing to learn from other countries to allow them to have any input in policies that could possibly have an effect on the society outside of our borders? Just a "shut your mouth, we know what's best"?

Nope we have no business telling other countries how to run their rat holes.

Breakfast pizza has breakfast items like sausage, egg, ham, Bacon, cheese, etc.

breakfast pizza? As a pizza puritan of Italian descent, I demand you present yourself to me at once for a proper slapping.

I prefer breakfast burritos if that helps, with potatoes and chorizo. Yummy! :)

I prefer breakfast burritos if that helps, with potatoes and chorizo. Yummy! :)

As this does not fall under the jurisdiction of pizza, I hereby refer you to Bad for adjudication and, if necessary, a proper Mexican slap.