FS: AR-15 Rear sight $75

Mojoe

EDIT: Not able to edit title of thread to adjust pricing, but the price is $30.

I have 2 of these sights I will not be using. They are both new and have never been mounted. The link below sells them for $104, I'm only asking $30.

I have shot with this sight system for the last few years and it covers all I need. What I like about it is how simple the function is and the low profile. Being able to adjust range with a simple click just keeps things easy, and I like that. I sighted in a rifle last week using the same system and was able to hold a nickle size, 3 shot group, on a 300 meter zero target.

I can include some zero targets, as well as instruction for sight manipulation to get you squared away. Just let me know if you need help or already know how to do it.

http://www.brownells.com/.aspx/pid=2...KUP-IRON-SIGHT

Thanks for reading.

Edited by Mojoe

No, that's cool. I mean being a dick would have meant PM'ing me and letting me know and giving me a chance to make better on this. But since I was just here to rip people off, we're cool. Thanks for the heads up.

Price adjusted to $30

And Todd, you know we are good on this at $30, so long as you still want it.

Edited by Mojoe
  • Upvote 1

Sounds good. Feel free to pay Dale, so long as he's ok with it. I have an item on order with him that it can go toward.

Thanks

All sold. Feel free to lock it up.

4DAIVI PAI2K5, no hard feelings, but a PM would have worked. Feel free to PM with with any issues should this thread be closed.