And people say I am a bad father!!!!!

vectorvictor

I think if it is real that is cool! Why bad parenting? Because his young girl will have better controll over her car once she gets old enough to drive! I would deff let my son do that! Is burning out bad now?

No, burnouts arent bad! The thing is do you want your kids thinking it is ok to do a burnout in a parking lot with people close to the car and in your car? Everything is good in moderation but we dont let eight year olds drink beer do we? You will understand when you have children or something but it isnt cool.

By the way, What kind of death wish do you have to put your son who probably cant reach the pedals in the truck to hopefully have enough strength to hold down the brake hard enough to not let off and go driving through the

wall of your house or through the parking lot with no control. You have no idea how bad of an idea this is and if i knew who make the video I would send over the cops to arrest the stupid somofabich for child endangerment. You can call me an stick up my ass old man but there is a line and this guy crossed it if this is real.