RPM Powder Coating

gixxerlife

Great new powder company on the westside.. Good quality, fast turnaround, and cheapest prices in Columbus - easy... Tell'm nasty lot bum Matt sent ya for a stunter discount.

www.rpmpowdercoating.com

614-771-7765

What do they typically charge for pair of sport bike alloys?

Out gased, sand blasted, and coated - around 150

Owners name is Jaime, roll in there with cash, and tell'em stuntrider Matt sent ya, and he'll do you right.

Had a set done by streetwerx last year, and they were well over 200, plus tax on top of it.. Plus almost two weeks to get them back, and the masking done was BS, over spray everywhere...

If you need a blind bearing puller let me know -

Good to know. I have had a bunch of PC done on my VTX and it was all very poorly done. I had the edge masked on my rims for the polished lip and the tape line was crap and full of jagged edges. I've had to go back repeatedly to get it done right.

I wish someone had a big enough oven to do the car dyno trailer. I know it would not be cheap to do. However I think the cost would be worth the finished product.

I can put you in contact with a company in columbus that can do it. They powdercoat huge military pieces for the govt.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Gixxerlife

if we did a substandard job, why not inform us & give us a chance to fix whatever the problem is?

our current turn around time is one month..... we are busy for good reason:D

please call me at the shop to address your problem & give us a chance to fix it, not bash our company on a forum in a attempt to promote another.

614-291-0951

Btw good luck to RPM Powder Coating, with almost 9 years experience, we know how hard it can be to get a custom powder coating biz going!

• 6 months later...

Just got some work done at RPM, Jamie is the man!

Tank with quarter size dent, he fixed it and pc,

Rear sets, levers, pass pegs; all disassembled, cleaned/blasted, powder coated, and reassembled for very cheap price!

Turned around in 8 days with ordering a custom color to match my fairings!

614-771-7765 jamie@rpmpowdercoating.com 4704 Trabue Road, 43228