Tipp-Elizabeth rd Miami co.

QuikAccord

Wife was saying its the last show for TRH. I think she plans on going. I have my boy this weekend and can't make it out.

It's TRH and legbone right? Should be a great show.

Yup, its TRH / Legbone / Mobile Death Camp ( Todd Evans, ex-bassist for GWAR's band )

We aren't headlining but believe we are 2nd or 3rd in the lineup. Sucks you cant make it out, but there will "probably" be more shows in the future ;)

I really don't see what is so bad about Rudy.
They re-paved some of it an the rest is terrible and usually covered in gravel?

I know early last year they poured the tar snakes extra thick for a while before dropping chip seal all over it. Absolute shit surface to ride on, bike was swerving side to side badly even while going straight. They did pave some right where it came off of Rt571, but it needs fresh asphalt ALL the way through to Tipp-Elizabeth so we can carve it apart!

No doubt! It would really be a good road if it was all paved. Except earlier this year i came off of 571 and there was a semi with a trailer going about 25. So once i could see down the hill i passed. He decided he didnt like that and came into the left lane trying to push me in the ditch. Id never taken that first corner so fast before lol.

No doubt! It would really be a good road if it was all paved. Except earlier this year i came off of 571 and there was a semi with a trailer going about 25. So once i could see down the hill i passed. He decided he didnt like that and came into the left lane trying to push me in the ditch. Id never taken that first corner so fast before lol.

Damn truckers! What the hell was he doing OFF the truck route? Unless he lives back there somewhere, or was it a grain trailer?