Tipp-Elizabeth rd Miami co.

QuikAccord

Tipp-eliabeth rd has all new black top.

That is all. lol

That it does!!! Too bad they didn't hit rudy.

Sweet! Once ( more like if ) they pave Rudy Rd, that will be a fun little circuit

Nice, now only if they would fix up the roads normally ride with my buddy at night(not sure of the street names, but the twisties bout 10min or so from the dayton mall) Not sure of the street names, it's always too dark to see the signs as I just follow and can't read em anyhow.

If oldschool thinks i can hang do you mind hellmutt and i tagging along? Or just the mutt if not both.

If you can't keep up that's perfectly ok!! I have contemplated recruiting a couple of locals that ride those roads every weekend, 1 to lead and 1 to run sweeper, no one will think bad of you if you are in the back with me :)

-VanDy

• Upvote 1

Yup, we are out for Saturday since my band is having afternoon practice and then a show at the Spitfire grill in Vandalia Saturday night. If you guys are bored after the ride and have nothing going on, come on out to the show!

Ride safe fella's

Edited by Hellmutt
  • Upvote 1

Yup, we are out for Saturday since my band is having afternoon practice and then a show at the Spitfire grill in Vandalia Saturday night. If you guys are bored after the ride and have nothing going on, come on out to the show!

Ride safe fella's

Wife was saying its the last show for TRH. I think she plans on going. I have my boy this weekend and can't make it out.

It's TRH and legbone right? Should be a great show.