Dayton (Centerville/Kettering) - Minimum Wage - Teens Needed

Revelstoker

Ok, little late on my part but the Grand Opening is this Saturday. If you out for a ride, stop on by.

Ribbon cutting is at 10am with local dignitaries and doors open at 11am.

Loyalty Program is working (100oz = 10 free oz) but the promo codes are not working yet.

I have put in for 10/6 off to do the OR ride, now the weather needs to cooperate.

I think I know where. My wife and I passed it driving by. The new building at 48/Dorothy. Awesome yogurt or something? That you? I will be there for a taste in the next weeks to try.

Nope, that is a competitor by the other Dorothy Lane store. You need to travel further south on 48 to find us.

We are about .5 miles north of I-675 on 48, in the Dorothy Lane shopping center. www.twillysyogurt.com

http://maps.google.com/maps?rls=com.microsoft:*&oe=UTF-8&startIndex=&startPage=1&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=Dorothy+Lane+Market+Inc,+Washington+Township+OH+45459&fb=1&gl=us&hq=Dorothy+Lane+Market+Inc,+Washington+Township+OH+45459&cid=0,0,12430489545445720030&sa=X&ei=fa5kUIbED6em0QXh5ICIDg&ved=0CB8Q_BIwAQ

• 1 year later...