Limited Brands - Office Systems Desktop Analyst (PC Tech)

Casper

I have always told myself that when I retire, I am going to find a Mom and Pop PC repair shop to work at for minimum wage. I love desktop support, it's so easy and fun. Screw this server stuff and all this virtualization and wakk wakk wakka...

Point of my post? I miss working on desktop computers, but my salary requirements won't let me do it.

I have always told myself that when I retire, I am going to find a Mom and Pop PC repair shop to work at for minimum wage. I love desktop support, it's so easy and fun. Screw this server stuff and all this virtualization and wakk wakk wakka...

Point of my post? I miss working on desktop computers, but my salary requirements won't let me do it.

Wait... You know how to work in the virtual environment? Are you sure!? :confused:

I did a bit on the SA side. And the CX MX has some, doesn't it? :p

Are you saying you don't know if MX is virtual? Um, I think we may need to have a talk about your position. If you see an empty box at your desk, please feel free to use it to clear out your stuff. ;)