95 Kawasaki ZX7

scottie.harris

My OR price is $1700

http://dayton.craigslist.org/mcy/3228921084.html

I am selling my 95 Kawasaki Ninja ZX7 that has 24k miles but is geared so its a bit off. I have since december done a lot of work to it, its got new fork & dust seals, tires, brake pads, clutch/brake levers, fresh paint a few months ago, ignition switch, all new fairing bolts, fresh fluids(motor oil, fork oil, coolant, and brake/clutch fluid), and im sure im forgetting more. The bike does have yoshimura exhaust

THE BAD:im going to be very blunt, i dont like surprises and im sure you dont either.

The clutch is slipping, though i still ride it, and i can buy a complete rebuild kit for $150-$200 from many websites(not just ebay). The bike was repainted, but their is a bubbling spot on the tank and the main tab on both side fairings are broke and is held with a ziptie. The windscreens corner has a crack and the previous owner had stickers all over it and i peeled them of but there are spots were. The head light lowbeams has one light out, but high beams both lights are one; same with the tail light, one side is one until you hit the brake and it all lights up. Lastly the gas tank key broke in half, i can still open it but i plan to have this fixed if i get time(locksmith said it would cost $5 since i still have the whole key)

All in all this bike is still very nice and is well worth my asking price, i am not in any hurry to sell it nor do i need to sell it. If you are interested text only at 937 896 91 89 or email me thru the craigslist email link.

Edited by scottie.harris