Bill Nye Rips Creationists

magley64

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/bill-nye-science-guy-hits-evolution-deniers-123047918--abc-news-tech.html

People still move to the United States. And that's largely because of the intellectual capital we have, the general understanding of science," Nye said in the clip. "When you have a portion of the population that doesn't believe in that, it holds everybody back, really.

I used to watch this guy, and beakman.

not stating he's right or wrong, but he's a mechanical engineer by training.

i'm not really caring what a PBS Kids "scientist" thinks about evolution - much the same way I don't care what actors or musicians think about politics.

he also needs to trim those nasty eyebrows.

• Upvote 1

IMO, people that don't believe in evolution have a vested interest not to believe it.

To say it another way, if you 'objectively' look at the concepts and overwhelming evidence behind evolution, it's very difficult not to believe.

The scientific evidence backing creationism is overwhelming. Idk who can argue that the world's population came from 2 people, or that humans didn't ride dinosaurs. It's all right there in a book written during the bronze age, which as we all know was a period of scientific discovery and enlightenment...