Greenport Tactical Association-GTA

Gump

Anyone go to Greenport? It's just south of Canton. I'm looking for a place to goto, to get into some sort of advanced training, fun competitions, and this fits the bill as far as "on the way home from work".

http://gta.diablops.com/

Edited by Gump

Anyone go to Greenport? It's just south of Canton. I'm looking for a place to goto, to get into some sort of advanced training, fun competitions, and this fits the bill as far as "on the way home from work". Their website is slightly archaic.

http://gta.diablops.com/

G & R tactical does classes at tusc rifle range once a month. AR15 and pistol class.

Ive been to 4 of them.

What are they like?

They had awesome! They are a free class to help promote people to come shoot and to prepare them if they decide to go to a $300-$600 class, just a range fee, $10 bucks, and they ask for a donation to cover the cost of targets. Grant is the Vickers Tactical instructor for the Ohio Valley Area. He partner Ben is the Firearms instructor for Tusc Co. S.O. Hand gun runs 12-230 Rifle from 3-530. Its a good atmosphere, nice range also.

I want to do one

Stop going to gay NASCAR and you would have been to some. BTW order your damn upper.

Edited by 4DAIVI PAI2K5

They had awesome! They are a free class to help promote people to come shoot and to prepare them if they decide to go to a 300-600 class just a range fee, $10 bucks, and they ask for a donation to cover the cost of targets. Grant is the Vickers Tactical instructor for the Ohio Valley Area. He partner Ben is the Firearms instructor for Tusc Co. S.O. Hand gun runs 12-230 Rifle from 3-530. Its a good atmosphere, nice range also.

Stop going to gay NASCAR and you would have been to some. BTW order your damn upper.

Explain what a 300-600 class is.

Do they have movers at 300-600 yards? Not popups but actual left to right moving targets between 300-600 yards?

Explain what a 300-600 class is.

Do they have movers at 300-600 yards? Not popups but actual left to right moving targets between 300-600 yards?

Sorry forgot the dollar signs. $300-$600 classes.

Edited the previous post to correct info.

one of the guys that shoot at Thunder Valley were at the last class. Think his name was Russ or something.

Let me know if you do this Saturday Gump. I would like to get out and do something like this, if we are not hitting the dirt Saturday maybe I can get Shaun or someone local to car pool with me.

We usually shoot on Wednesday evenings. Just practice defense shooting, and get trigger time here at the local range.

May have to do this sometime, I can shoot at my house, I was kinda looking for organized training/competition/ event type stuff. Do they have functions?

I am out Saturday, was just given OSU tickets from a supplier. Be in for another time though if you guys want to get a group together and shoot in an orginized event.

That saturday thing was at some military base put on by ORPA or something not at greenport. All the acronyms are difficult.

I tried to stop by Greenport tonight but there's a big security fence with a keypad. I guess they take security seriously.

I'm still checking your garbage.

Yeah, my phone went retarded on that one.

May have to do this sometime, I can shoot at my house, I was kinda looking for organized training/competition/ event type stuff. Do they have functions?

Come with me to the class in Sept. You'll have a good time. IF Brian would stop being gay he will attend it too.