Need prayers

Angrish

My dad goes in for a kidney transplant 2morro.He is a good man ,70 years young ,he was a cop for 35 years ,he's taken a few shoots but hes still here and we are trying to keep him around a bit longer!!Just asking ppl to wish us luck.thanks and I'll post up sat to let everyone know.

I know hardly any of you no me but my dad is the kind of man you just don't see a lot of anymore. He is a good man who has put his life on the for a bunch for ppl he never knew.Took good care of a family of 6 we always had food and clothes and plenty love. PLease put him in your prayers 2morro thanks KC

Good luck to your dad bro! Dont have any worries, kidney transplants are very common in todays world! The surgery will go fine! We (osu medical center) in radiology do hundreds of living kidney donor scans a week. Its all good! I hope his recovery is fast! Make sure you give him lots of love!... and let update us on his status!

Well I hope everything is still going well, and I know it will be a long road to recovery so keep us informed

We are good right now passing blood clots......"pain" and laying around is killing his back ,But we are recovering!!!!:)Thanks guys,And gals!

Right now things could be better.:(:(These blood clots are outta control and really ruff on ol'boy.He's been a tropper !!Just tuff because you really can't do much .....except clean up the mess.

He wants to go home so bad its crazy ...Anyone have and idea to keep him calm and entertained?