Playstation 3 with extras

dustinsn3485

Would anyone be interested in a brand new PS3 bundle? I don't think the seal on the box has even been broken, but I'm not sure. It's never been out of the box still in the plastic.

160GB PS3 with 2 controllers. Comes with 2 games...Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One and Little Big Planet 2 Special Edition. It was one of the bundle packages for Christmas last year and I believe I ended up paying $350 for it.

Current prices at bestbuy.com

PS3 new is 249.99

2nd controller is $40

R&C all 4 one is $20

LBP2 SE is $20

Price starts at $300, make me an offer. I'll be in Ohio next weekend so I could meet up with anyone near Dayton north, or I'll be heading back home on Sunday and could easily meet someone anywhere on I75 between Troy and I71 split in Kentucky.

Curious as to why you bought it man? I'm not interested though I haven't done video games since I was in high school. I just grew out of them. Just asking why you bought, but never opened?:dunno:

Understandable question. My father actually bought it, I got one for netflix, hulu, blu-ray, etc and he thought that was pretty cool so he wanted one. I don't play games much, but on occasion. He bought it and has never hooked it up. So the other day I was asking him what he was gonna do with it and he asked me to get rid of it for him.

This was my first stop because it's by far the easiest. I don't feel like dealing with craigslist or ebay, but if there's no interest on here then that's where I'll go next.

Maybe if they see more post by us talking it will get more views.;)

So, I work for DRT and had no idea your dad owned tipp tool that DRT now owns. You have one cool background Dustin...all these years and riding with you I had no idea. :cool:

That was our family business for 50+ years, founded by my great grandfather and passed down through the generations. It was a real shame that we had to sell to DRT. We would still own it, if it weren't for some family disputes...Oh well.

How are things there? I don't know how many of the guys are still there from 2006 when they moved down to DRT from our location in Tipp City, but I knew most of them well enough. How'd you find out it was my families business?