love it!

Hoblick

i needed a day of rest :D

when we gonna get out for a ride? we havent rode since we went to hocking early this year.

Was thinking the same thing, I am more than ready to chase you around very soon. If you can find a WR250X, I am sure you will love it......bulletproof and cheap fun!

Was thinking the same thing, I am more than ready to chase you around very soon. If you can find a WR250X, I am sure you will love it......bulletproof and cheap fun!

well we need to get a day here soon and go out and ride for a bit.

and if i get a sumo, im dragging you to circleville with me, weather you like it or not :cool:

Rode a drz400sm. It was slow, but a freaking blast!

Stock sm model?

The carbs are a big hold back on the street models. I had an e model converted which was higher compression, flat slide Carb, full exhaust and modded air box.

Stock bikes make 31-33hp. My dyno'd 41 several times over the years. Granted it still sloe compared to superbikes but huge difference compared to a stock drz.

Anyway Ryan I'm gonna need a 21x3 Enduro tire real soon.

It was modded, full exhaust, filter and airbox mod, jetted blah blah blah.

It was still really fun. But id like something with more ass.

Ive got a line on an 08 ktm 250 exc? The 4 stroke trail bike, id convert it tosumo.

Or depending if i want to steet duty or not..

I may just go with a crf150r expert and make it full track duty. Those little bastards are wicked fast!

As for the tire, just shoot me a pm when your ready

It was modded, full exhaust, filter and airbox mod, jetted blah blah blah.

It was still really fun. But id like something with more ass.

Ive got a line on an 08 ktm 250 exc? The 4 stroke trail bike, id convert it tosumo.

Or depending if i want to steet duty or not..

I may just go with a crf150r expert and make it full track duty. Those little bastards are wicked fast!

As for the tire, just shoot me a pm when your ready

Not really the bike id covert (250exc) . checkout supermotojunkies.com as for the 150r, those things rip!

as for the tire i need one this weekend