Öhlins TTX Shocks for Triumph 675 - Special!

RidersDiscount

Riders Discount has very limited quantities of the Öhlins TTX MKI for your Triumph 675 on sale for just $829!

The TR 889 model TTX shock comes with separate compression and rebound damping circuits located on the shock body and a remote adjust preload circuit. The shock also allows you to change its length by adjusting a pair of nuts at the lower mounting point. This is the exact same shock we use on our own 675 racebike – arguably one of the best handling bikes we have in our lineup right now. We have also used these shocks on our other race bikes, including the BMW S1000RR and the YZF-R1 because they’re easy to set up and provide superior traction at the track.

Öhlins Suspension components are not yet available on our website. To order yours, send a PM or give Nathan a call at 866.931.6644 ext 809. You can also email us for more information – send those to FORUM at RIDERSDICOUNT dot COM with DAYTONA 675 OHLINS TTX in the subject line and we’ll get back to you right away.

Every TTX shock will come sprung for your weight and riding style.

ohlins_ttx_cartridge_30mm_kit_gsxr_6_7-2.jpg

I'm trying to decide if I should upgrade the suspension on my 2007 Daytona 675 or if I should just sell it and find a used, low-mileage 675R to track.

Do you know how this TTX compares to the 675R TTX, and again to the MKII TTX? I'm thinking upgrading my suspension might be the cheaper option and I would be looking to do it in December if you still have any of these around.

I'm trying to decide if I should upgrade the suspension on my 2007 Daytona 675 or if I should just sell it and find a used, low-mileage 675R to track.

Do you know how this TTX compares to the 675R TTX, and again to the MKII TTX? I'm thinking upgrading my suspension might be the cheaper option and I would be looking to do it in December if you still have any of these around.

675R's Suck... :p

If I didn't have an R I would def buy this.. What a deal..

To the best of my knowledge, this would be the same shock that's installed in the 675R currently with the main difference being the one on the 675R does not have the hydraulic preload adjuster that this one does.

The main differences between this and the MKII are fresh valving, less stiction, and an overall lighter weight.

Edited by RidersDiscount

To the best of my knowledge, this would be the same shock that's installed in the 675R currently with the main difference being the one on the 675R does not have the hydraulic preload adjuster that this one does.

The main differences between this and the MKII are fresh valving, less stiction, and an overall lighter weight.

Thanks for the reply. I think I'm gonna go a totally different route which is sell the 2007, buy a newer non-R 675 and put Ohlins shock and fork internals on it. I'd have to have the forks on the 675R resprung anyways. I'll hit you guys up when/if I make the change. I'd rather work with a real vendor than making a purchase through eBay or somewhere like thst.