iPhone 4-4s And iPad users

undr_psi

no, not for some time. apple have made it a bit harder to jailbreak as they always try and do every new release.

muscle man or whatever his screen name is has already reportedly jailbroke his iOS6, but is not stable and nowhere near a beta release.

did it last night. I like it, nice subtle features!

I like it too actually. Got a few apps that I won't use and just deleting with it, but I like the find phone feature and assume I can use it via CLOUD from my laptop?

Maps is fine, and everything else is too. I do believe ti made my phone slower as well though.

Just be careful using the find my iPhone/iPad. Figure out where it is before you wipe it other wise I think it wipes the app and you won't be able to find it anymore.

Not sure I understand this one? So it's a one time use app? Because I just clicked it on the phone as I was exploring the new apps, and it gave me a map like view of where my phone was. The app is still there though and looks like it works. I can see if I did it from like my Itunes at home or something on my laptop, but it looks and acts like any other app right now.