CZ SP01 shadow target

Gump

Keep in mind that Gander will price match, even with online places such as Budsgunshop and Gunbroker. At least the Gander in Twinsburg Ohio price matched Internet prices. Bring a smart phone with Internet access to show the guy at the counter the price.

I bought my Buckmark Stainless this way and the counter price matched, but added on $25 since he said that would be a normal FFL transfer fee. I was not planning on getting a pistol at Gander but they actually had one and I could not find the model i was looking for any place else. The price match was a huge plus too.

I found out Gander and Fin Feather and Fur carry CZ but no one local has a shadow target model. Held a SP01 today at Fin Feather and Fur. Feels nice. Prolly have Gander order one in.

BTW, can Dale order one for you? His place is not all that far away from Canton, unless there isn't much difference on savings from what you would lose in time/gas for the round trip.

Keep in mind that Gander will price match, even with online places such as Budsgunshop and Gunbroker. At least the Gander in Twinsburg Ohio price matched Internet prices. Bring a smart phone with Internet access to show the guy at the counter the price.

I bought my Buckmark Stainless this way and the counter price matched, but added on $25 since he said that would be a normal FFL transfer fee. I was not planning on getting a pistol at Gander but they actually had one and I could not find the model i was looking for any place else. The price match was a huge plus too.

Good point. I'll check with Gander on price match. I was trying to get Fin to want my business against Gander but he said there's nothing he can do and the prices were the same so screw them. You'd think he'd take off $20 or something. I've found Buds gun shop had them the cheapest.

I'm Not sure about Dale's shop?