Cintas hiring warehouse, driving and office positions (Brecksville)

Vulcan_Rider

Cintas has a shit ton of positions open at my location. We have around 10 warehouse positions, a driving/warehouse position and a customer service office position.

All warehouse positions are 4 day (10 hours) work weeks.

1st shift is 6am-4:30pm Mon-Thu or Tue-Fri. Pay starts at $11 an hour.

You also get a 30 and 90 day review, both of which can (and usually do) include a 25 cent per hour raise. Must have clean driving record.

Job Requisition# 10117532

Weekend shift is 6am-4:30pm (Mon and Fri) 6:30am-5pm(Sat and Sun). Pay starts at $11.50 an hour. You also get a 30 and 90 day review, both of which can (and usually do) include a 25 cent per hour raise. Must have clean driving record.

Job Requisition# 10117260

2nd shift (my shift) is 4pm-2:30am Mon-Thu or Tue-Fri. Pay starts at $12 an hour. You also get a 30 and 90 day review, both of which can (and usually do) include a 25 cent per hour raise. Must have clean driving record.

Job Requisition# 10117071 

The driving/warehouse position is 8:30am-5pm Mon-Fri. I believe pay starts at $11 an hour (possibly higher because you would mostly be driving). You also get a 30 and 90 day review, both of which can (and usually do) include a 25 cent per hour raise. This position will be mostly driving but may include some warehouse work when driving is not needed. Must have clean driving record.

Job Requisition# 10179919

The customer service office position is 8:30am-5pm Mon-Fri. I have no idea about pay or reviews. I have been told pay would be around $11 or $12 an hour.

Job Requisition# 10118655

For more info or to apply to any or all of these jobs click here and type in the requisition # on the first line. Please let me know if you apply, and what you apply for, and I will do what I can to push you to the front of the line.

Edited by Vulcan_Rider

You're working in my backyard? Nice!

Was hoping the office job would suit my gf but my guess is she will not go for it due to pay and having to deal with people lol

I'm right off miller by 77 back in the same parkway as house of la rose. Unfortunately the pay dealing with people is pretty essential for the customer service job. Haha. I hardly have to deal with customers and I hate the ones I deal with so there is no way I could handle customer service.

thats where I thought it would be, bout 3 mins from my house which would be great to get the woman out of working in East Cleveland but knowing her she'd rather deal with driving through the ghetto and babysitting (since they cant be taught) those welfare crack babies than with whiny adults

Just found out tonight that 1st shift warehouse positions are filled. Still looking for all the others. I also found out they are doing away with the 30 and 90 day review and raises and just starting everyone $.50 higher. So weekend shift is now $12 an hour and second shift is $12.50 an hour.