Just me

CntryG1rl

She's a girl. I delivered the bike to her. I'll tell her to get back on OR before you boys hurt yourselves. Bike has full two bros system on it and runs/sounds good. I had to test it before delivery. She is very new rider and will probably not be going on group rides until she gets more parking lot practice. But the bike is very nice and clean (too nice and clean if you ask me). I recommend trashed Ninja 250 for at least one riding season.

Biggie

Oh, wow...ok, I'm catching up here. Give me a minute. I'm a girl, for sure. And if you think its a girls bike thats ok too, its mine and I love it! :) As soon as I learn to ride well enough that I feel comfortable I would love to come out for a group ride if the offer still stands.

Thank you!! I did my research, I knew exactly which bike I wanted, and why :)

the last new male member who introduced himself spent more on his his first (oversized, overpriced) bike than I have on every bike I've ever owned. Combined.

This sensible female member bought a ~60 horsepower fuel injected inline 4 that is small enough for her to learn on, smooth enough to take across the country, and has enough power that she can keep it forever if she wants.

Frankly I think she's got her head on straighter than a lot of the male members (and leg humpers).

Hopefully she sticks around long enough to realize that you're all (mostly) joking :D

I put them on photo bucket as suggested by someone and used all four URL options and none of them are working. I have never had this much trouble to put up one picture. It's a bike, at this point I'm frustrated. It's the burnt copper 2011 FZ6R, my patience is shot.

Try using a> but lose the spaces between the %7Boption%7D tags.

If you upload the pictures to a hosting site like www.imgur.com you can just copy the image tag urls next to the pictures you upload.

Oh, wow...ok, I'm catching up here. Give me a minute. I'm a girl, for sure. And if you think its a girls bike thats ok too, its mine and I love it! :) As soon as I learn to ride well enough that I feel comfortable I would love to come out for a group ride if the offer still stands.

I was just joking with the "girl bike" comment. It's all how you ride it, or simply THAT you ride it.

I'd rock a "ningette" 250 without shame, and I have known a few girls who could race an R1 pretty well (their endurance team name was "stripper glitter")

I guess if I had a (serious) point, it's that bikes aren't cool, RIDING is cool. I get no joy from a bike that sits in my garage looking pretty. Pretty much every bike looks good from behind the bars.

I'm sure we'll see you out an about next spring.