WTB: cheap wrist-watch with stopwatch

redkow97

Although I've officially withdrawn my application from the FBI for the time being, Tough Mudder training is ongoing.

If anyone has a wristwatch they no longer wear, I just need one that is reasonably comfortable and has a stopwatch feature.

If it takes lap splits, that's a bonus.

They're like $15 on amazon - anyone got one just gathering dust?

Walmart.....12.99. I bought one for the same reason. Nylon band with Velcro closure. Cheap, does laps, large face so you can read at a glance and hasn't broke yet. What more can you ask for.

photobucket-38106-1350336855036.jpg

Edited by 20thGix
  • Upvote 1

Got a cell phone? Most have one on there. If you got a smart phone even better because there are tons of them for free.

I don't want to carry a $200+ iPhone in the rain, nor do I want to sweat all over it or risk dropping it even if it's nice out. Besides, all the iPhone holders are the stupid kind that cuts off circulation to your biceps or falls off... And even if that arrangement was comfortable, I couldn't read it very easily while running.

Spend $100 on a GOOD Casio G-Shock, and you'll never regret it.

I'm going on 6yrs. on mine, I wear it everyday, and it's never missed a beat!

Trust me. One thing I know is watches.

love my Gshock. Ive had mine since i was in the navy in 2002. Ive had to replace the battery twice, but it takes a beating.

g shock just means it's resistant to vibrations. nothing special about them so don't let that sales gimmick get to ya.

I've always had a timex ironman watch. (yes they have the g shock stuff too)

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Timex-Ironman-Shock-Watch/12551832

Edited by serpentracer