GoPro Hero2 outdoor edition for $199

varma917989

the new hero3 is out or almost out. the base version will be $200, so you might want to consider that before buying. prices on the hero2 should drop quite a lot. i just found some stuff on clearance at target for the 2's, so i will probably pick one up to permanently mount on the bike. hopefully for cheeeeeeeaaaaaaaaap.

the new hero3 is out or almost out. the base version will be $200, so you might want to consider that before buying. prices on the hero2 should drop quite a lot. i just found some stuff on clearance at target for the 2's, so i will probably pick one up to permanently mount on the bike. hopefully for cheeeeeeeaaaaaaaaap.

Hero 3 is out, Hero 2 prices should drop. All new Hero 3 models have wifi built in.

I'm contemplating getting a couple of new hero 3s to mount on my 650. And go with a contour+2 for a helmet cam. If you want gps routing with speeds that new contour is best to go with. All you need is dashware to throw the gps data in with the video.

sent from my galaxy s 3 using tapatalk