oh...and bigfoot too!

Unk Greg

Local Bargain Hunter (paper) has an article in it...bigfoot last sighted off of SR83 in April 97....it tracked Marc DeWerth. Mark reported that he found a den and looked in....and then realized he was not alone....someone or something was following him. He was in woods a mile and a half from his car and unarmed....his thoughts ran from black bear, panther/cougar rumored to be in area. Or maybe he got too close to America's 'other' cash crop....either way something was following him. He crouched in some underbrush and his pursuer passed above him.....then he saw the hairy walking upright "bigfoot".

Sometime ago...there was a plaster cast taken of the footprint found near Warsaw.

Makes leaf watching more exciting, eh?

• 4 weeks later...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qA67lrJEVJ8&feature=related

I think he left his card in Killbuck at Garver's gas station. Also has a plaster cast of a footprint from a field in Warsaw. So now we have other creatures to watch out for, besides vultures, crows, possum, racoon, weasel, deer...keeps it exciting on the roads here!

Ride SR60!!

Edited by littlecarbsbigsmiles

My daughter loves Bigfoot myths, so we did a lot of exploring on the bike together around Salt Fork and Woodbury Wildlife preserve looking for the "Ohio Grassman". I saw a lot of people of questionable genetic build and some were pretty hairy, but nothing that I felt comfortable shooting and claiming as a genuine Bigfoot. I think they were mostly just people from Coshocton County.

• Upvote 1