WTB-Toy Hauler

madcat6183

I know there is one member with one for sale on MS, and he's a member here too, but just a tad out of my price range.

Anyways, with the TT selling so I can get a TH, I have several I'm looking at and talking to the owners about, but figured I'd post here too.

Looking to spend 7,500 or less, prefer bumper pull but a 5th wheel would be ok IF the price is right OR he has the hitch, I would get rails installed. Has to be able to hold 2 bikes+Scooter, or golf cart, as those are the two different setups I'd use. Must have atleast 50gallons fresh water, prefer more.

AC, 1 queen bed, and at least a fold down sofa or 2 convertable benchs, NOT just a bed and dinette.

Other than that, pretty open to anything.

One I am looking at is a 5th wheel in MI, that I love, but would need to install a 5th wheel hitch on my F250, and then go get(6hrs away), the other is more expensive and set up real nice bumper pull style, located in Dayton.

Please PM me their info or I will PM you mine to get to them.

PS - $7500 doesn't get you a lot of toy hauler honestly either. Not one that's more than 10 years old anyway.

Yep, but if you look on Craig's you can easily find them around the price in great shape. Remember Im coming from a 94 that is almost perfect shape and I wouldn't be getting rid of if I didnt plan to attend more dirt races and need to haul a golf cart too.

RV TRader is kinda weird to search for TH's, from when I've used it. I use Zoom The List for CL, and have had good luck.

I have 1 in MI, and 1 in Beavercreek, the MI I could pick up as soon as I got my hitch installed, less than 5,000 and 30ft :) Beaver is smaller, but again 7,500, but has most of what I awnt.

Ill look now on RV