1994 vfr750

mike884

SOLD

Alright this bike is a riot, but I am afraid it is a catch and release. I did a few upgrades, changed some fluids, and even bought lots of upgrades I didn't install yet, but I don't think the ergos are going to do it for me. It is a 94 vfr750 with 35,500 ish miles. 2 brothers pipe, corbin seat with backrest, heated grips (need re-hooked up), throttlemeister cruise control and Genmar Risers. Also have the solo seat cowl. I added the VFRness harness and an upgraded R/R, since these are prone to cooking them. Front tire is near new, rear is bit more worn, but workable, ready to ride anyplace. V-4 750cc engine with gear driven cams sounds glorious, runs excellent. It has been tipped over on both sides, so near front turn signals it is scuffed and on center panel is slightly cracked near the rear by the stator and somehow the tach lens has a 1 inch stress crack down the center.... but it is a clean solid rider bike. Have clean/clear ohio title.

2011-08-21_11-42-55_484_zpsc2359361.jpg

2011-08-21_11-42-36_659_zpsee0ebd56.jpg

Edited by mike884

hmmm... any interest in trading for a track bike? I'd have to think on this one myself, but I'll save myself the trouble if you just want cash.

Pretty much looking for just cash at this time, might trade for something more dirt oriented, or more touring ish? ala XR or ST1100?

Do you have pics of the luggage?

I don't actually have any luggage or brackets on the bike. I have the Givi F242 kit which includes the undertail arms and the monokey rack for a topbox. These are NIB as I didn't install. I didn't really want to spend big $ on the sidecase/topbox wingrack setup (almost unobtanium) combo and I have E41 cases which would be pretty large on the vfr , i figured I have full luggage on the vstrom. I was just going to share boxes between the two, but the boxes don't come with the vfr.

Edited by mike884

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...