Whats holding you back

Hoblick

If you are going to drop that kind of coin on a school, the Yamaha Champions school and Swantz schools are better options. The biggest issue I have with Code is they teach VERY basic stuff. Easy to teach to more people, but you still will hit a wall in terms of progression. I think if you are an entry level rider, you will advance more in terms of where you started to where you end up after the school. But, Yamaha Champions school is a school that is worthy no matter what your level of ability is...

This is why I hate you Dubguy, you f*g.

R1, there is NEVER a lack of HJs from me and you know it. Usually you just take too long to recharge and I'm gone by then.

Wife and I talked last night for those of you I had talked to about this season and I will be back, not taking it off unless we have a little one, but even then it's a ways out. We aren't building yet as she wants our house to be on the market or sold before we build and we are 1-3 years out from the house being able to be put on the market. http://louisville.craigslist.org/rvs/3305529375.html

depends honestly no realy plans now.. it will depend on money in the summer i want to do it at barber

Do it at another track, man. Barber is always booked to capacity and you'd get better track time somewhere else. I am looking at possibly checking this out also. We should try and do something at Jennings or something...