Spinner hubcaps

Brownsfan1

Out riding the other day on the spyder when a car in the opposing lane hit a pot hole and slung its autozone pos fake chrome spinner hub cap right into my leg.:mad: That shit hurt at 50 mph had all the proper gear on thank god, but my left leg has a big old bruise on it from where the hub cap hit and my left fender is going to need repainted.:( I hate those cheap ass hub caps. I'll post pics if I get a chance.

Funny..... Those are usually on mini vans up this way. Lmao....... Sorry, the image of this happening (though dangerous) just sounds frign hilarious

It's ok, now that I am looking back at the incident and I'm ok it is kind of funny.

Glad you are okay. You should go play the lottery because I have never heard of anything like that happening before.

Thanks. I might take your advice on playing the lottery this was one of the wierdest incidents I have had on the road.

Funny..... Those are usually on mini vans up this way. Lmao....... Sorry, the image of this happening (though dangerous) just sounds frign hilarious

Yea, I love seeing these on an old Dodge Caravan Sport. :eek:

What in the world about that car is "sport" :rolleyes:

I think they have lost popularity because I dont think Ive seen a spinner hubcap in a couple years and only a few spinner wheels in the last year.

Though bigger is better is still envogue. Love the 80s sedan jacked up to fit 24+" wheels. :rolleyes:

Craig