hit and run

attentiongetter92

I dont believe you were wrong in calling the cops, but I usually dont. Depending on my mood as to what I do in return to fux like that. I've chased assholes down and jumped out of the truck to set shit straight, never had gotten to them though. Bastards would usually take off and I'd lose them, or they'd lock me out of their vehicle so I couldn't get at them. Had a carload of kids that were going 40 in a 55, traffic lined up behind them and every car that would pass them got a handful of gravel chucked out the window at them - pissed me off something fierce, so since the wife was driving I had her tail them to a stop sign. I jumped out and ran up to the car, screaming at them but none of the 4 teens would get out.....pussy ass punks. But these instances were years ago when my nuts were still full, now days I just steer clear and maybe throw out a hand and signal they're number 1 so to speak:D

Age does play its role now, whereas it didnt at all when I was younger. I've calmed down quite a bit this last decade

Personally I think we let people get away with too much today. Punks know they can do things with no consequences. 30 years ago you could have kicked his ass and the cops would have looked the other way. Guy tries to kill you with his vehicle. You kick his ass. You go to jail and he sues you. You get the felony and can never get a real job again.

Would somebody be in even more trouble if they cut you off "and" called you a fucktard? :D

• Upvote 1

Personally I think we let people get away with too much today. Punks know they can do things with no consequences. 30 years ago you could have kicked his ass and the cops would have looked the other way. Guy tries to kill you with his vehicle. You kick his ass. You go to jail and he sues you. You get the felony and can never get a real job again.

I had zero intention of callin the police, until he took off running.

I dont believe you were wrong in calling the cops, but I usually dont. Depending on my mood as to what I do in return to fux like that. I've chased assholes down and jumped out of the truck to set shit straight, never had gotten to them though. Bastards would usually take off and I'd lose them, or they'd lock me out of their vehicle so I couldn't get at them. Had a carload of kids that were going 40 in a 55, traffic lined up behind them and every car that would pass them got a handful of gravel chucked out the window at them - pissed me off something fierce, so since the wife was driving I had her tail them to a stop sign. I jumped out and ran up to the car, screaming at them but none of the 4 teens would get out.....pussy ass punks. But these instances were years ago when my nuts were still full, now days I just steer clear and maybe throw out a hand and signal they're number 1 so to speak:D

Age does play its role now, whereas it didnt at all when I was younger. I've calmed down quite a bit this last decade

I completely forgot about the ball bearings I had next to my drivers seat. He could have lost a couple windows at least

So tell me something... I these scenarios where there was actual damage done, and it gets shrugged off as "your word vs his bro lol" then what about all those stories where a bike gets pulled over based on the word of some old lady who thinks she saw some kid on a "cratch racket" speeding?

So tell me something... I these scenarios where there was actual damage done, and it gets shrugged off as "your word vs his bro lol" then what about all those stories where a bike gets pulled over based on the word of some old lady who thinks she saw some kid on a "cratch racket" speeding?

Pretty much if he doesn't see it it isnt 100% legal for him to pull you over unless he can come up with his own probable cause. Which could be as simple as he thought he saw an equipment violation (loud exhaust, no mirrors, no license plate light, malfunctioning brake light). Once he stopped you he noticed he was mistaken and decided to warn you that you fit the description of the guy in the complaint. If you had a good lawyer that wasn't too busy he could tear one of these stops apart and probably get you a small settlement. As long as your bike clearly has no equipment violations that'd would allow a stop.