BTW dont speed in the big KY

vectorvictor

I was talking to a friend of mine whos dad is a retired state trooper in KY(lube capital of the US... West virginia is pissed) and he told me that the whole issue w the Dragon was that they implemented a "No tollerance policy"

on speeding motorcyles and they WILL overlook the asshole in the cager going 10 over and go after you instead because you are a higher injury risk. They are tired of people coming to KY and getting in accidents cause they dont know the roads and wrecking. Just a heads up for all of you guys hitting up the roads down there.

But you have to go through KY to get to TN. Or are you flying down and mailing the bike?

I typically disassemble my bike, haul all the pieces down...then I reassemble it when I get there. You can never be too careful in TN/NC when trying to hide your bike from those sneaky KY cops.

When I'm lazy and don't want to disassemble, I go thru WVA and VA, to get to TN.

I typically disassemble my bike, haul all the pieces down...then I reassemble it when I get there. You can never be too careful in TN/NC when trying to hide your bike from those sneaky KY cops.

When I'm lazy and don't want to disassemble, I go thru WVA and VA, to get to TN.

:cool:Damn we'll just call you 008.

Well Rt 22 in KY is nicknamed the baby dragon...

I heard they repaved some of it. There are some groups down there that will turn it into their own personal track. It has claimed me but not for me pushing to have fun.

We had went through and stopped to wait for a newb and my dad (two up with mom) on the BMW. after 5 minutes went by i turned around. and as the thought of mom and dad in a ditch creeped in I started going faster without thinking it. then probably the one corner that gets the most bikes was there and off I went into the nice padded grassy hill.