AWB Petition

C-bus

As big of a proponent i am of gun rights I will not sign anything in that site. Here is a blog post that kinda explains what my feelings are about why.

http://madogre.com/?p=3773

Same reason I'm not signing anything. But...

“The Americans will always do the right thing… after they have exhausted all the alternatives.” -Winston Churchill

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

I'm not sure if this has been posted, but it was a response on all the different petitions through whitehouse.org on gun bans

OBAMA RESPONSE

On a side note, if you're one of the 12,200 americans that demanded that the whitehouse makes beer, they've complied and even used up resources to make a cute video about it! :rolleyes::) Enjoy: Beer Petition Response

I can fix anything. Go directly to where the majority of violence in America is located. Those areas are well known. Throw money and power at the situation until it goes away. Do not back off till it's done by whatever means necessary. Violence across the nation everywhere will drop immediately. This will be cheaper and quicker than anything else attempted.