Buy my 600rr!

wolfman

Get one Benyen. You seem like you're well educated and going to have a good career. Make the purchase, you only live once my friend. ;)

i know and youre not helping. i could pay this one out in cash and im coming to cbus next week. seems like fate, but i can already hear my bank account screaming. maybe if shitty could get me a job for the summer...

i know and youre not helping. i could pay this one out in cash and im coming to cbus next week. seems like fate, but i can already hear my bank account screaming. maybe if shitty could get me a job for the summer...

What are you looking to do?

What are you looking to do?

make money. im a student so its hard to find people willing to hire me into a 40hr/week spot for the summer only to cut my hours to 20 or less in a few months. plus shitty works very close to my apt in cbus.

im all ears for any jobs reasonably close to campus, or well paying jobs a little further out.

make money. im a student so its hard to find people willing to hire me into a 40hr/week spot for the summer only to cut my hours to 20 or less in a few months. plus shitty works very close to my apt in cbus.

im all ears for any jobs reasonably close to campus, or well paying jobs a little further out.

I'm hiring landscapers ASAP! let me know if u need a few hours to get on ur feet. pm me if anyone else is interested too.

Eric have you put it on .net yet? Let me know if u cant ill help ya out..

I'm hiring landscapers ASAP! let me know if u need a few hours to get on ur feet. pm me if anyone else is interested too.

Eric have you put it on .net yet? Let me know if u cant ill help ya out..

Thanks bro, yeah I only have like 75 post on .net so I guess I need to start whoring it up to 100..

edit: yeah ive only got like 60 posts...You mind posting a link to craigslist or something for me?

Thanks bro, yeah I only have like 75 post on .net so I guess I need to start whoring it up to 100..

edit: yeah ive only got like 60 posts...You mind posting a link to craigslist or something for me?

Yeah no problem, send anything you want posted, pics, etc to my email or via pm. And if ur at dynoday we'll have to get some more pics :D