Motoseries school times

candybluzx6

Do u guys think i should do a track day there first or just do the school (only ran at mid o)

Honestly, if you've never run NL, I'd highly recommend a track day before race school, especially if Mid O is the only place you've run. It's uhhhhh night and day I guess is a nice way to put it lol.

But yeah I mean if you've never been there I'd atleast run a Friday twilight before race school there.

The other option is to let us all gang bang your ass in Craig's trailer, that's the other option.

Todd isn't going to turn down your money unless you're obscenely slow.

When I did the WERA race school, 3 of us lapped one of the other race school students in our 4 lap mock race. He was on a 600rr and one of the guys who lapped him was on an s 650. Think about that. We were probably 30'seconds a lap quicker, and we were doing "just don't crash" pace...

That guy is a licensed racer. Raced the following day.

^^ breaking in the new guys right off the bat, nice.

But like others said, i think if you are running ~1:46 at mid-o you shouldn't have a problem cutting laps under 1:30 at nelson. It's not a very technical track, lots of hjs and cuddle time in the trailers after.

ftfy

If you can run 1:46 at Midohio you should have no problem running 1:20 at Nelson by the end of the day. This is about what I did and the bumps at Nelson really bother me.

oh my god those bumps, I don't know how you guys do the Iron Butt at that track.