OMFG - N Korea Finds "Unicorn Lair"

ScubaCinci

Wow, these guys are just frickin' nuts:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/30/north-korea-finds-secret-unicorn-lair_n_2219289.html

In an announcement Friday that seems better suited for a fairy tale, a North Korean state news agency reported that archaeologists recently reconfirmed the lair of a unicorn once ridden by an ancient Korean king.

According to the Korean Central News Agency, the lair of the mythical creature is located 200 meters (about 219 yards) from the Yongmyong Temple in Pyongyang. A rock that sits in front of the lair contains carvings that some believe date back to the period of the Koryo Kingdom (918-1392), the outlet notes.

The director of the History Institute of the DPRK Academy of Social Sciences, which discovered the lair, cited Korean history books as proof.

:nono:

You're not gonna bite? You can't just shake your head at it without addressing it.

It's obviously NOT OK or 'laughable' that the North Koreans believe this (or maybe just their news agency), but it's OK for other folks in the world to believe other things based on a similar stack of 'evidence'.

... and it's not like I trolled you on Facebook.

• Upvote 1

You're not gonna bite? You can't just shake your head at it without addressing it.

It's obviously NOT OK or 'laughable' that the North Koreans believe this (or maybe just their news agency), but it's OK for other folks in the world to believe other things based on a similar stack of 'evidence'.

... and it's not like I trolled you on Facebook.

:lol::lol::lol:

I want to put troll hair on your avatar :D

• Upvote 1