Hankook DynaPro ATM RF10

Hoblick

Had to get some new tires on the titan.

Did alot of research, more than i expected lol.

i was originally going to get the Nitto Terra Grapplers based on alot of stuff i read these were in my top 2 picks. The other were Hankook DynaPro ATM RF10.

i found alot of positive reviews on the Nittos, but some bad reviews as well, most saying they werent that good in rain (which i wanted a good rain tire), also they have no milage warranty. They are a bit more expensive than the Hankooks as well.

Now the Hankooks on the other hand had nothing but really great reviews. I wanted to see them in person though, i wanted a semi aggressive All terrain that had good highway manners. something that was good in the rain, but would do awesome in snow and light mud.

my truck will see very very little of offroading, but i still wanted the capability to do some if i wanted. The hankooks are decently suited for that as well.

they also have a 50k milage warranty! and weigh significantly less than the terra grapplers, which will equate to a little better fuel economy than the nittos, as well as the big heavy Goodyear ATS tires that were currently on the titan.

so i picked the Hankooks and got a really good deal on them.

$725 OTD at Tire Discounters

thats mount, balanced, and alignment. free rotation for life as well.

havent gotten many miles on them yet, but holy shit! they are a very quiet ride for an all terrain, handle extremely well for a big truck tire, make very little noise, and do exceptionally well in rain.

so far im very pleased with them. If they get the tire wear that i have been reading about, ill be even happier, and deffinately buy another set when needed.

51226A5C-3CFC-416E-B973-8347F56450CE-1226-000000946292EE84.jpg

74505272-2BB8-4645-ACB7-FC51B93EA819-1226-00000094688F2F36.jpg

The Frontier had fresh Goodyear Wranglers on it when I bought it. They're alright' date=' but I've yet to run it through the snow. I'm anxious to read a mid-winter progress report on your new tires.[/quote']

if we do get any snow ill be sure to post up some info on how they perform

• 6 months later...